Computerized Paint Tinting Machines 250ML Circuit flow rate
Detailed Product Description
||Water Based And Oil Based Colorant
|Maximal Dispensing At One Time::
||Circuit Flow Rate:
|Minimum Dispensed Quantity:
||1/384 Y Or 0.077 ML
||Allowed Each Dispensing Difference:
||+/- 0.02ML Each Time Of Dispensing
|Can Table Size:
||30 X 35 CM
||Up To 16
Sequential Computerized Paint Tinting Machines,
250ML Computerized Paint Tinting Machines,
250ML automatic tinting machine
OEM of Tinting machines , paint tint dispensers for paint industry
- The refilling height of just 1245 mm make it one of the lowest units in the market. The open upper canister area is equally a true advantage for the operator.
- Driver software use the same Flink.dat file as CPS/Hero/Lenteq,and Formula.txt file as TECMEC,it’s compatible with worldwide major color software.
- The undispensed nozzle will dispense a little colorant in a specified time to keep the colorant from drying,which can effectively prevent the nozzle from blocking.
- Ceramic valve structure, with good corrosion resistance and good sealing,stable and reliable.
- The rolling brush will clean seal ring of nozzle automatically.
The few parts that build up the machine and the open concept require very little time for service personnel to do interventions, reducing costs.
Volumetric sequential dispensing is provided, with automatic programmable stirring of colorants.
The long-lasting piston pump delivers a dispensing flow rate of 0,25 liter/min. The pumping action is driven by a stepper motor.
- Compact and highly reliable, the YJ-1A-16D offers users the assurance of quality and engineering expertise.The dispenser machine can be personalized with your business logo and identity, providing a valuable new element in your branding and promotion strategy.
- High Cost-Effective makes it popular all over the world. The reliability and experience obtained on this unit make it truly an ideal working partner, enhancing the tinting business and contributing to the business’s bottom line.
- Length : 805MM
- Width : 710MM
- Height :1245MM
- Machine Weight : 182KG
- Length : 840MM
- Width : 750MM
- Height :1400MM
- Gross Weight : 216KG
- Pump type : Piston pump
- Dispensing flow : Sequential
- Canister configurations : Up to 16
- Canister inner diameter sizes: 90mm
- Canister material : Stainless Steel
- Circuit flow rate [l/min] : 0,25L
- Minimum dispensed quantity [fl.oz.] : 1/384 (0,077ml)
- Colorant base compatibility : Decorative and Industrial: Water based
- Power supply : 110V/ 220V ±10%
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Rated power : 150W
YJ-1A-16D has been designed to meet high standards for accuracy, repeatability and speed, at an attractive price level that makes this dispenser a truly convenient working tool for many store environments.
- It is not only precisely controls the dispensing of ingredients to provide excellent finished paint product repeatability from batch to batch, but also can serve as a complete inventory management system.
- Since it dispenses by piston pump, any desired batch size is precisely dispensed as needed.
- The system handles everything from formula storage.With software modules included for raw material (colorants) and finished product inventory. It is the simple to operate and easy to maintain.
Driver 50 is a user Software Package developed for our range of Automatic Paint Dispenesr machines. The package will assist the user in carrying out the following operations:
- Dispensing: Read the data from formula software and start dispensing;
- Manual Dispensing: The dispensing under this function can be done without formula software. The user can choose any colorants from the dropdown list, decide the amount for each colorant, and dispense here.
- Colorant management: manage all the datas of colorant.
- Debug: test each function of the machine manually;
- Pump calibration: calibrate the pulse data of each canister pump;
- Presentation management: translate the display language into your local language.
Limited Warranty: We provide a one year warranty for each equipment. Within guarantee period, we can help you judge the fault according to the failure phenomenon via Internet way and send replacement part to you. If the fault has been caused by mis-used or abnormal conditions of operation, repairs will be billed at a normal cost in this case. An estimate will be submitted before repair work is started in case requested.
- Training:You can send personnel to our factory for free training on the machine.
- Inspection: You can send inspectors to our factory for inspection or we self-inspect following the technical requirements mentioned in contracts.
- Testing of equipments: all our machines are tested before shipment. All machines are at its optimal state when shipped.