Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Water Based Paint||Canister Quantity:||12 Or 16|
|Maximal Dispensing At One Time:||60 ML||Accuracy:||1/384Y≈0.077ml|
|Rated Voltage:||110V/220V±10%||Rated Power:||60W|
|Scale Type:||Ml , 1Y=29.574ml||Canister Meterial:||POM Plastic Or 304 Stainless Steel|
Manual paint dispenser for tinting colors with agitator , colorant dosing machine
1. Its double-pump and double-gauge design makes a high precision
|Maximal single Dispensing||60ML|
|Accuracy||1/384 Y or 0.077ml|
|Gauge unit||ml, 1Y=29.574ml , 1Y=31.25ml|
|Net weight||(12 cans) 51KG ,(16 cans) 58KG|
|Gross weight||12 cans) 89KG, (16 cans) 102KG.|
HOW TO READ CANISTER GAUGES
The measuring unit of canister gauge is divided into two categories, one is US unit "Y" (1 "Y" is approximately equal to 1 aunce), and the other is metric unit "ml" (1 "ml" is approximately equal to 1 millilitre).
1. If the bottom of black gauge marks "31.25/48", i.e. "1Y=48cells=31.25ml", then the measurement method is as follows: the weight at black gauge reticle "28" equals 28*31.25/48.
2. If the bottom of red gauge marks "31.25/384", i.e. 31.25/384=1 red cell=0.08ml, then the measurement method is as follows: the weight of red gauge "1"=8 red cells=8*31.25/384.
3. If the bottom of black gauge marks "6ml", i.e. "1cells=1ml", then the measurement method is as follows: 10cells=10ml at black gauge.
4. If the bottom of red gauge marks "7ml", then the measurement method is as follows: the weight of red gauge "1"=10 red cells=1 ml, 1 red cell=0.1ml.
5. Note: When you operate with double pumps double gauges, please use black gauge in even number for those gauge numbers above "6" and use red gauge in odd number for those gauge numbers below "6".
Manual paint dispneser machine FAQ
1. Do you make the manual dispenser with 24 or 32 canisters?
5. What's the color of the canisters?
Foshan YiJiu Paint Tinting Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 2010. locates in Shunde ,China. which is widely famous for its developed manufacturing business. We are specialized in paint tinting and mixing equipments, collect R&D, manufacturing, sales and after sales service together.